- Boring Bars- Solid Carbide Boring, Grooving, Threading, Profiling, undercut and face grooving. Includes the new Micro Quik quick change boring system. Range .015 up to .490 minimum bore.
- End Mills - Solid Carbide 2 flute, 3 flute, 4 flute, 5 flute and 6 flute. Stub, regular, and long lengths. High performance and general purpose. Coated and uncoated. Ball end, square end and corner radius. Drill mills and corner rounding end mills. Range .005 up to 1”
- Brazed Tools - Carbide Tipped Style A, B, C, D, and E. Box turning tools, cut off, threading and Swiss style cut off. Concave and convex style cutters.
- Threading Tools - Solid Carbide Helical multi flute Thread Mills and single point tools for milling and turning.
- Application Specific “nitch” tooling - Solid Carbide Single flute routers for plastic and Aluminum. Diamond Pattern fluted Routers for composites and fiberglass. Mold Runner Cutters, Spherical ball nose end mills and die Sinking Cutters.
- Engraving tools - Solid Carbide 30, 60, and 90 degree. Single end, double end, regular length and long reach.
Micro 100 features a proprietary carbide substrate treaded in house and will not chip or break under normal machining conditions. It is shock resistant and internationally acclaimed. Made in USA and can provide cost saving solutions for all your solid carbide and brazed tooling needs.
Micro 100’s proprietary micro grain carbide will machine the following partial list of materials. Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Cobalt, Hastalloy, High Speed Steel, Inconel, Molybdenum, Stainless Steels, Super Alloys, Tungsten, Titanium, Waspalloy and Zirconium.